and Ministries to Meet
the Physical and Spiritual Needs
of People with Disabilities
Clip from a recent training session, addressing Proprioceptive Seekers:
Individualized To Meet Your Ministry Needs
I am excited to meet your disability training needs!
I have 29 years of experience as an Occupational Therapist. God has allowed me to serve my local church and community through public speaking, teaching, writing and drama for over 30 years.
I am ready to listen to your needs and design a professional training to meet those needs. My goal is to always provide simple practical solutions that can be used immediately. I have a wide range of prepared topics listed below, but I am glad to create a specific presentation on the topic of your choice within my areas of expertise.
Consider Training in order to…
• Equip your staff, teachers, volunteers and the congregation to reach people of all abilities and ages for Jesus. Become familiar with the most common disabilities so your church or ministry can prepare for and provide a welcoming place for people of all abilities. Everyone has a place and a purpose in the Kingdom of God, learn how to use each person’s unique gifts and talents to best serve God.
• Learn how to create a sensory-friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
• Discover how to use best practice teaching strategies to reach all learners! Find out how easy and fun learning God’s Word can be!
Little children, you are from God
and have overcome them,
for he who is in you is greater
than he who is in the world.
1 John 4:4
Prepared Topics Include:
- Empowering Capability When the World Sees Disability
- Reduce Negative Behaviors Caused by Sensory Dysregulation
- How To Be Sensory- Friendly
- Trauma-Informed Care in the Church
- Supporting people with special needs such as: Autism, Down Syndrome, Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy…
- Calming & Self-Control Strategies to Increase Attention & Focus